[NEohioPAL] Casting Call For Comedians - Touring/PAID

Paige Mingus pamingus at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 10:58:30 PST 2013

A travelinghealth expo is calling all comedians to come to a closed casting call.

We are offering an exciting opportunity for a comedian to be the
official Master of Ceremonies for our 2013 tour!  Tour locations include Pittsburgh, San Diego, Philadelphia, Detroit, San Francisco,
Cincinnati, Chicago, Houston and (of course) Cleveland.  Position comes
with travel reimbursements and pay per event, details will be discussed
once final selection has been made.

Please come ready to present material that shows of your
capabilities as a comedian and entertainer.  Material should be in the 1 minute to 2 minute range, not exceeding 2 minutes.  You may be asked to cold read from a script as well.

Please send headshot and resume to paige at celiacawarenesstour.com for consideration, you will be emailed casting call location and date
upon review on Wednesday, January 2nd ~ casting will be held next week.  We
look forward to laughing with you!