[NEohioPAL] A New Year at GLTG!

Kelly Miloro kellymiloro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 12:02:35 PST 2013

*A New Year at GLTG!*
*Geauga Lyric Theater Guild *
*101 Water St Chardon, Oh *

*First...Auditions*

* THE FOREIGNER*

*A Comedy by Larry Shue
Directed by Jack Warren*

 *When: *Monday, January 7 & Tuesday, January 8 from 7 to 8:30pm
*Where:* January 7 at the Geauga Lyric Arts Center (*downstairs*)
January 8 at the Geauga Lyric Arts Center (*upstairs*)
Callbacks, if needed will be at the Arts Center (*upstairs*) on January 9.

 *CATS* AUDITIONS LATER THIS MONTH:

CHECK HERE FOR DETAILS

http://www.geaugatheater.org/auditions.htm<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=47078062&msgid=558063&act=8BT1&c=591704&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.geaugatheater.org%2Fauditions.htm>

 *Then...The Skip Kelley Youth Production*

*Les Miserables*

Book by Alain Boublil
Music by Claude-Michel Schönberg
Lyrics by Herbert Kretzmer and Alain Boublil
Based on the novel by Victor Hugo

*Directed by Karen O'Baker Porter *

*Sponsored by Lake Health*

January 25, 26 & February 1, 2, 8, 9 at 8:00 pm
January 27 & February 3, 10 at 2:00 pm

 Referred to as “Les Mis” by those in the know, this show is the

second longest running musical in the world.

Set in France during social revolutions, the story follows a man imprisoned

for stealing a loaf of bread, his adopted daughter and her unfortunate
mother,

street urchins and noble university students.

The music will make you want to laugh, cry, and brandish a flag.

 *GET YOUR SEATS NOW! ALL TICKETS $12*

https://www.etix.com/ticket/online/venueSearch.jsp?venue_id=6499&cobrand=geaugatheater<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=47078062&msgid=558063&act=8BT1&c=591704&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.etix.com%2Fticket%2Fonline%2FvenueSearch.jsp%3Fvenue_id%3D6499%26cobrand%3Dgeaugatheater>

 *And Don't Forget...*

*Class Registration is open for Winter and Spring Sessions*

Many new opportunities for drama instruction from ages 7 to adult, as well
as art classes for all ages.
Sculpture, draw, make jewelry, take photos...check out our list.

We are proud of our homeschool offerings, and also have a new Day with the
Arts for public school holidays in February. Homeschool students are
welcome in any session, not just the daytime offerings. Online registration
is easy and quick!

http://www.geaugatheater.org/Art_education.htm<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=47078062&msgid=558063&act=8BT1&c=591704&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.geaugatheater.org%2FArt_education.htm>

--
buy your tickets online anytime!