[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet winter classes to start soon!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 18:14:23 PST 2013

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be starting our Winter session next Saturday- January 12, 2013. Classes fill up soon- many of our sites are full and have children on wait lists to attend classes. Contact us soon to find out which one of our many programs will work best for you  216. 903.6604.

 Don't forget to join us on Facebook.

We hope your holidays were beautiful and safe!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believed all children deserve to have a good quality Dance Education. We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Chanda Ford-White / Cleveland Inner City Ballet - Pink Tutu Outreach
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
216.903.6604
CICBallet at ymail.com