[NEohioPAL] auditons: for dancers age 50 and up

Kim Wasielewski angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 4 06:04:22 PST 2013

Hello neopal folks

..I am a choreographer for Strongsville's

PUTTIN ON THE GLITZ

...we rehearse tues morning at 10:30am.....and the show is in the spring
april 12 13 14....minimum age is 50... if you are interested...or you know
someone

We have auditions tues jan 8 at the strongsville rec center.we are in the
mirrored aerobics room

Just tell the front desk you are there for the glitz

Let me know if you are coming..thanks!

Questions? Call 440 877 0002

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

Herbalist

Angel Inspirations

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

Herbalist

Angel Inspirations

Angelic Kreations

Kim's School of Dance

Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!

There is no greater gift than friendship

~Santa THE POLAR EXPRESS

February 10 2013 Angels Love and Romance a Benefit for the Salvation Army of
Greater Cleveland

October 12-13 2013 Universal Light Expo

www.yogabykim.com

www.misskimsschoolofdance.com