[NEohioPAL] voice lessons and "tune-ups" in 2013

Paul Kroeger meisterdec at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 4 07:28:20 PST 2013

For those who are thinking of improving their singing, or learning to be more
confident when singing,

plan a series of lessons with a teacher.
If you get hoarse regularly and often, plan to give me a call even if you are
not a singer;

I can help you get over it.
Aging and out-of-shape voices, breath misunderstandings and intonation problems
will improve with competent and regular help from a teacher.
See your favorite voice teacher or call on me.  Openings available.

Happy New Year
Paul Kroeger     216-741-4762 or  letgo2sing at yahoo.com