[NEohioPAL] Casting Extras for the feature film “Parallel”

Brent F. Reichert brentreichert at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 07:55:59 PST 2013

The independent feature film “Parallel” - Vincent Jeffries, world renowned scientist, receives a call from his former colleague, Stewart Scott, to learn that research that they had done in the past resulted in a time machine that is now ready to transport human beings to the future. Vincent insists that he will be the first to go to the future, but when an error occurs, Vincent finds himself in a parallel volume. Ironically, in this post-apocalyptic version of earth, the only person he finds alive is the same woman that he met and got to know a bit in the days leading up to his departure.

This project has been in development for over 2 years. They have a full length trailer that has landed Richard Portnow (Hitchcock, Seven, The Sapranos), which will help with the movie’s distribution potential… Liz DuChez, John Turk, and Keith Nickoson need your background acting skills.

The scenes need people who would go to a high-end science event at a University.

• SUNDAY, JANUARY 13, 2013 – A symposium where Stewart (Richard) does a speech about the possibilities of time travel. We need an audience for a lecture.
• TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2013 - Pre-symposium cocktail event where Vincent reunites with Stewart. We need a crowd that will be at a night reception.
• LOCATION: OLD Cleveland Play House building... 8500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106
• TIME: Starting at @6:00 p.m. till @ Midnight. We are aiming for @6 hours.
• AGE: We need adults, College age - 60s/70s.
• WARDROBE: Sunday, January 13th is the symposium lecture set during the day in the story and is more business casual to business semi-dressy. Tuesday, January 15th is more evening cocktail attire, suits, dresses. (Your clothing is needed.)
• PERIOD: Present day.
• AVAILABILITY: You CAN be used on both days. If only one day, please let us know your availability.

Email: parallel.extras at gmail.com

We look forward to filming and working with you!

Brent F. Reichert - http://www.imdb.me/brentreichert
(330) 472-3808

"Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." ~ Bono