[NEohioPAL] Skyview Lodge

Linda Hudson skyshop1 at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 14:24:35 PST 2013

Help Wanted:

On occasion our brides are looking for entertainment for their event.  We
have a bride that is in need of entertainment for (2) bookings.

1 . Our bride and groom is looking for a Violin/Harp/Cello player to perform
for dinner hour at the wedding reception

     that that will be held at Skyview Lodge . They will also consider at
jazz trio.

                             Date of event will be:  September 14, 2013  (
times to be determined)

2.  They are also looking for a children's choir to perform at Saint John
Cantius in Tremont for the actual

     wedding ceremony to be held on the same day.

If interested please send a letter of interest.  Salary requirements, etc.
to skyshop1 at aol.com

Our wedding coordinator will forward the information to the bride and groom
for their review.

If you are able to send a sample of your work, a link, or video this might
help the bride to make a decision on the services that they are looking for.

If you are playing at a location, venue please provide information on how we
can contact you.

If you have any questions please contact Linda Hudson at skyshop1 at aol.com

Skyview Lodge

336 Pearl Road, Brunswick, Ohio 44212

Skyview Lodge Established in 1969
A Full Service Event Center and Rural Recreation Area.

www.skyviewlodge.net or check us out on FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/skyviewlodgebrunswick

SKYVIEW LODGE is located in Brunswick Hills, Ohio just 30 minutes south of
Cleveland. Our newly remodeled lodge has a country rustic appeal.

The 70-ft open air deck overlooks a panoramic view of the west, which is
exceptionally beautiful during the fall season.

The hall holds up to 200 guests.

WEDDINGS:  Specializing in Wedding Receptions since 1969.  We offer the
opportunity for you to host your own event or have Skyview cater your event.
Our delicious home cooked dinners offer a wide variety of foods and menus
can be customized to suit your requests.

WINE TASTINGS:  A unique way to choose a special wine for your event.  The
last Friday of every month we are open to the public.  Live entertainment, a
variety of wines, and a local art show.  No cover charge, Wine flites are
$12.00 for 4-2oz pours. Check out our new wine bar!  Ask about our private
wine tastings.

HALL RENTAL EVENTS:  Graduation, Fundraiser, Birthday Party, Communion, Baby
Shower, Bridal Shower, Retirement Party, Family or Company Gathering.  Our
country setting allows your guests to relax and enjoy the warm friendly
service of a family owned-operated party center.  We are a licensed liquor
facility and offer affordable liquor packages as well as a unique margarita
or martini bar. We stock Ohio wines, or we can custom order your special
request. Our bar manager works closely with you to make sure your event is
special.  We also offer the option of having a cash bar for your event.