[NEohioPAL] EVENT: "Peace On Earth" Christmas Benefit Concert - rescheduled date

vocalist1966 Garton vocalist1966 at msn.com
Sat Jan 5 07:11:34 PST 2013

"Peace On Earth" Christmas Benefit Concert
Come and join the community...Come...embrace and be embraced by the glorious sights & sounds of Christmas as the Christmas season draws to a close...

Sunday, January 6, 2013 (originally set for 12/26/2012 - cancelled due to winter storm)
St. Mary Church: 206 Cherry Road Northeast; Massillon, OH.

The benefit concert is free and open to the public. However, we graciously ask for your assistance: we are accepting donations - nonperishable foods & items to assist those locally who have challenges meeting their daily basic needs. Your donations will be distributed to local food banks/charities so that they can continue to serve the needy in our community. Thank you.

Concert Performers:

* Canton Idol & Friends (Brad & Christa Crozier, Managers)
* GraceNotes Children's Choir and Youth Ensemble/Performance Choir (Marie A. Garton, Director)
* Harmony Springs Praise Team (Jessica Bell, Director)
* passion - St. Mary Contemporary Music Ministry (Marie A. Garton, Director)* as well as Special Guests of the Director Again, come and support fellow performers with your presence as well as our fellow man through your generous donations.
For questions and more information, you may contact:
Marie A. Garton, Producer & Music Director
vocalist1966 at msn.com

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1203505974540&set=t.66602887&type=3&theater#!/events/565036090178682/

marie
share the passions of your soul: your talents and your dreams ~ to inspire...to transform...so that ultimately He will be glorified...