[NEohioPAL] Jitterbug classes for beginners starts tomorrow at 7pm in Brecksville!

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Sun Jan 6 08:58:16 PST 2013

Please join us and learn the easiest form of partnered dancing--The Jitterbug! We will dance to big band swing, early rock & roll, blues and more! You will learn several basic footwork patterns and how to lead and follow a fun mix of spins and turns in open and closed position. There are many opportunities in the Cleveland area to go out and dance to live music. Learning to swing dance is a great way to get involved, meet people, and get some exercise too!

This class is appropriate for students with and without partners of 10 years old and up.
We will rotate partners during the lessons.

# Classes: 5

Length: 1 hr.

Time: 7:00 to 8:00 pm.,