[NEohioPAL] invitation to debate Marc Moritz's comments about Neohiopal "researching its postings"

Pat Caine teachcaine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:30:48 PST 2013

I don't know.

It appears as though our world has become increasingly unsafe and full of "weirdos".

I'm an educator, so I think about danger these days perhaps more than most.

Vetting the postings is absurd, but what if there were a posting that led those who answered to a crazy hoax. Say a "Craigslist" sort if incident?  I don't know; just a thought. A paid position? Don't know? But as u said, the world has become increasingly unsafe.  What would Fred's; the list responsibility be if a "bad" posting led to the harm if s responder?

Pat C.