[NEohioPAL] The Public Squares Presents Original Sketch Comedy Show Feb. 1 and 2 in University Heights

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Mon Jan 7 05:33:52 PST 2013

 *The Public Squares Presents “Is Speed Dating an Olympic Sport?**” or “The
Return of The Public Squares” Original Sketch Comedy Show*

 *The Public Squares* is proud to present its all new hilarious sketch
comedy revue, “Is Speed Dating an Olympic Sport?” or “The Return of The
Public Squares,” for a two-night stand Friday, February 1 and Saturday,
February 2 at the Green Road Annex in University Heights, Ohio. The show
contains original sketches and takes an energetic look at timely issues
such as dating, video gamers, children's television hosts, non-traditional
public radio funding, and pregnant women dancing to Ke$ha songs. The
University Circles improv troupe will open the show.

*** Features adult language and themes. Not suitable for children.*

 *The Public Squares* is making its triumphant return to the stage, having
last been seen in 2007. In this ever-changing Cleveland comedy community,
“The Squares” have set out to keep sketch comedy alive in the city they
love.

For more information, log on to *www.thepublicsquares.com* or “Like” us on
Facebook at *www.facebook.com/thepublicsquares.com*.

The Green Road Annex is located at 2200 South Green Road, University
Heights, just south of Cedar Road and located next to the Heinen's grocery
store.

*Performance Schedule:*

*What:* The Public Squares Sketch Comedy and Improv Show

*When: *Friday, Feburary 1 and Saturday, February 2. Doors 7:30/ Show at
8:00pm

*Where:* The Green Road Annex (a John Carroll University building)

2200 South Green Road, University Heights

Just South of Cedar Road, next to Heinen's

*For more information, contact:* *contact at thepublicsquares.com*

*For Reservations:* Online tickets are available at *
http://thepublicsquares.com/tickets/* or *
http://thepublicsquares.eventbrite.com* or you may purchase tickets at the
door day of the show. Tickets are $10.00 at the door. Student discount
tickets of $8.00 available with valid student ID.

*Parking:* Free parking on-site.
# # #

Best,
mp

Marjorie Preston, President*
Marjorie Preston PR
*http://www.marjoriepreston.com/
Specializing in small business, arts and non-profit clients*
Let's tell your story!

*"If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations."--
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder