[NEohioPAL] Casting for a Lucille Ball

Ross Rhodes rhodesr at bottomlayer.com
Tue Jan 8 07:38:20 PST 2013

Actress                    to play Lucille Ball for "I Love Lucy" tribute

REPLY                    TO:  StardustTheatre at aol.com
CONTACT:  Kathy Lewis Snyder (330) 575-7431
                                     Mark Adkins (330) 327-2087
WHEN:  Sunday January 13, 3pm to 5pm - APPOINTMENT                    REQUIRED
WHERE:  Meyer's Lake Ballroom
                                 3218 Parkway St. NW
                                 Canton, OH  44708

Stardust                    Dinner Theatre is                    auditioning for
the role of Lucille Ball in a dinner theater                    tribute to "I
Love Lucy."  This is a paid gig,                    performances will be
bi-weekly beginning mid-February running                    through April.

Please                    provide a head shot and resume,
either by email in advance or bring to audition.