[NEohioPAL] Coming up this week on Applause on WVIZ/PBS ideastream…

Knowles, Dennis Dennis.Knowles at ideastream.org
Wed Jan 9 07:22:38 PST 2013

This week on Applause on WVIZ/PBS ideastream…

Conducting your own search of what lies beyond the earth's surface just got a whole lot easier thanks to the Geauga District Park Observatory and a man named Norm Oberle.

And we take a look at the "drama" that played out when it came to keeping the lights on at the second largest theater district in the country, Playhouse Square.

And it's official...WCLV 104.9 FM is now part of the WVIZ/PBS - 90.3 WCPN ideastream family.  On this round of Applause we celebrate 50 years of Classical Music.

APPLAUSE AIRS THURDAYS AT 7:30 pm, SATURDAYS AT 4:00 pm AND SUNDAYS AT 12:30 pm

Dennis Knowles
Producer

[http://www.ideastream.org/common/images/icons/ideastream.png]<http://www.ideastream.org>

Idea Center®
1375 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-1835
Phone(direct):  (216) 916-6252

[http://www.ideastream.org/common/images/icons/stations.png]

The mission of ideastream is to strengthen our communities...

Follow us on [http://www.ideastream.org/common/images/icons/facebook.png] <http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>  and [http://www.ideastream.org/common/images/icons/twitter.png] <http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>