[NEohioPAL] Chronic Pain? Anxiety issues? Need help to lose weight or quit smoking? Try a holistic aproach that works :)

Rebecca Serotko rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 07:07:26 PST 2013

~Touch Reiki Services~

*January Offer- A one
hour Reiki Session for $30

Reiki Level 1 class is Sunday January 13, 2013. Reiki 2 class is Sunday February 3, 2013. Reiki Master/Teacher Level 3 class is Sunday March 3, 2013. All classes go from10am-4pm. The classes are held in Norwalk, OH which is
about 45 min to an hour from Cleveland and Toledo. It is VERY easy to get to. Classes are first come first serve so please
register as soon as you know you want to participate.
These are not sessions, these are classes to learn about Reiki and become
attuned to the Reiki energy. You will be able to perform Reiki on yourself as
well as others and even pets! The classes are quite affordable as I feel that
everyone who wishes to learn more about Reiki should have the opportunity to do
so and not have to worry about a major financial cost. Reiki 1 is $75 and
Reiki 2 is $100 and the Master/Teacher Level 3 is $125. I now
accept credit cards for your convenience and PayPal. Gift Certificates are also
available. Check my website for special offers! You may also
schedule a private class if your schedule does not permit you to attend a
class. I also do distance attunements if it is just not possible for you to be there in person. I do however highly
recommend and prefer you being in a class for your benefit. Being in a class is
a wonderful way to create a support group and meet new people who are on a
similar journey. Everyone brings something different to share in class which
makes the experience richer. I believe that Reiki makes the world a better
place and the more who are educated the better :) You can find a general syllabus, testimonials and
more information on my blog!

www.bexytouch.blogspot.com

There are so many benefits to knowing how to use and receive Reiki. Here are
just a few...

· It accelerates the
body's self-healing abilities,
· Aids better sleep (you
should see how quickly my eight year old falls asleep!),
· Reduces blood pressure
· Can help with acute
(injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the
breaking of addictions,
· Helps relieve pain,
· Removes energy
blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body
into balance and harmony,
· Assists the body in
cleaning itself from toxins,
· Reduces some of the
side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after
surgery and chemotherapy,
· Supports the immune
system,
· Increases vitality and
postpones the aging process,
· Raises the vibrational
frequency of the body,
· Helps spiritual growth
and emotional clearing

And so so so much more... You and your family deserve this. The healing and
love that comes from Reiki is amazing. If you are into alternative therapies
and holistic health, this is definitely for you!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

~Blessings~

Rebecca Serotko

Reiki Master/Teacher

419-217-9565 (call or text for more