[NEohioPAL] Zen Yoga with Brittany

Charles Hargrave charleshargrave at att.net
Thu Jan 10 08:13:55 PST 2013

Zen Yoga with Brittany

We live in a busy and stressful world. Too often we forget to take time to relax
and let go of the day to day stresses.Yoga is a practice that helps the mind and
body to relax and repair. ANYONE can do yoga (no matter how flexible you are).
No experience necessary!

Brittany teaches a meditative flow of yoga, focusing on the healing and
restorative powers of yoga. She recieved her 200-hr certification from Bhumi's
Yoga  and wellness center.  She teaches beginners and well seasoned yogis.

For a limited time, private sessions are currently available for $40 for a 1
hour session in the  comfort of your own home or her in-home studio.

For appointments please email : brittanyszenyoga at gmail.com