[NEohioPAL] Free piano

Maria Thomas Lister mom.lister at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:58:55 PST 2013

I have a used piano that needs a place to live.  I was told that it was
beyond tuning, but maybe there's hope for it yet in the hands of a pro.  If
not, it would make a great prop!  It's an upright, walnut (I think) with
very few scratches, dings, or otherwise disfiguring marks.  If you'd like
it *and will haul it away*, just email Maria: mom.lister at gmail.com.

Thanks!

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall
mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, and they
shall walk and not faint."  Isaiah 40:31