[NEohioPAL] "All I Ever Wanted Was a B Cup" Radio City Rockette & Broadway Veteran's memoir hits the shelves

MaryLee Baker maryleedewittbaker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 06:24:00 PST 2013

* As a fairly new resident of NorthEast Ohio, I am pleased to find this
wonderful group of fellow Thespians and proud to announce my latest
production:*

*
                               *

*
*

* ** *

                             “*All I Ever Wanted Was a B Cup”*

*Memoir by:  MaryLee Dewitt-Baker*

In this delightfully entertaining memoir of a Radio City Music Hall
Rockette and Broadway Veteran, readers will enjoy multiple backstage
stories, told with her keen sense of humor. She shares her most intimate
and epic wardrobe malfunction that led to a life changing decision. She
lists a number of quirky individuals that shared the dressing room with
her, and plenty of drama behind the curtain. Details about the grueling,
and rather comical realities of how one gets through the physical and
emotional strain of 5 and 6 show days, back to back, are simply hilarious.
This author loves to share a good laugh, and takes readers behind the
curtain, into the dressing room and beyond.  And above all…

The Show Must Go On!

Website to view book excerpts, preview chapters, photos, & links for
purchase options:

www.maryleedewittbaker.com

Also available on Amazon.com (Kindle) & Barnes And Noble (Nook)

*Rated  PG16/17....ish

*feel free to contact me