[NEohioPAL] FULL TIME ORGANIST NEEDED

Lillibridge, Claudia Claudia.Lillibridge at UHhospitals.org
Tue Jan 15 08:42:12 PST 2013

First Congrational Church of Twinsburg is seeking a full time organist.
Details can be found at the church's website:  http://fcctwinsburg.org
under the "Job Postings" heading.  You can contact the church directly
at 330-425-2181.

Claudia Lillibridge, CMA

Surgery Scheduler

Urology Institute

University Hospitals Case Medical Center

11100 Euclid Avenue, Mailstop LKS 5046

Cleveland, OH  44106

tel. 216-844-8205 and 216-844-5662

fax. 216-201-4790

UH Pager  36501

Cell 330-840-9168

Visit us at www.UHhospitals.org.

The enclosed information is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is intended for the
use of the addressee only. University Hospitals and its affiliates disclaim
any responsibility for unauthorized disclosure of this information to anyone
other than the addressee.

Federal and Ohio law protect patient medical information, including
psychiatric_disorders, (H.I.V) test results, A.I.Ds-related conditions,
alcohol, and/or drug_dependence or abuse disclosed in this email. Federal
regulation (42 CFR Part 2) and Ohio Revised Code section 5122.31 and
3701.243 prohibit disclosure of this information without the specific
written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted
by law.