[NEohioPAL] FW: Referrals for sound company

Pitman, Jane JPitman at cuyhts.org
Wed Jan 16 08:47:59 PST 2013

From: Pitman, Jane
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:17 AM
To: 'post at neohiopal.org'
Subject: Referrals for sound company

I am responsible for the middle school musical where I teach and need to hire an outside sound company.  We need wireless mikes and a sound system and a technician to be available for 2 rehearsals and 2 performances.  My school requires 2 bids and I am not familiar with companies in the Cleveland area.   If anyone has worked with a company and been satisfied would you pass the company name on to me at jpitman at cuyhts.org<mailto:jpitman at cuyhts.org>.  Thanks for your time.   Jane

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential information, including, but not limited to, student personally identifiable information. Such information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email message in error, please immediately return the original document to me. Please also delete the message from your computer. Thank you.