[NEohioPAL] FREE Gospel Concert at the Beachwood Library

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Wed Jan 16 16:59:56 PST 2013

Music at the Library: Gospel!
Sunday February 17 at 2:00 pm

Beachwood Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library
25501 Shaker Blvd

Featuring
Barbara Barrett -Vocals
Danny McElroy-Keyboard
Tyrone Grady-Lead Guitar
Rob White- Bass
Marty Hughes- Drums
Billy Walls- Sax
 Says Ms.  Barrett of the program, " The concert highlights African American
church music across decades.
Many of the songs we’ll be doing are old, familiar hymns and spirituals we’ve
added fresh, jazzy, bluesy and even reggae style arrangements to, and others are
contemporary in nature. Some are peaceful and meditative and some will have the
audience rocking with us, one will be audience participation in the Yoruba
language, one borders on European classical"

Sponsored by the Friends of the Library and perfect for all ages!

Free tickets required for admission and are going fast.
Reserve yours today by calling 216-831-6868

CD's will be available for purchase following the performance.
For more information visit www.barbaraandco.com