[NEohioPAL] CASTING NOTICE FOR 30, WHITE MALE for short film "INTO THE NIGHT"

Brandon Baker brandon.baker114 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 21:39:31 PST 2013

CASTING NOTICE

INTO THE NIGHT

I am currently casting for my thesis film, Into The Night.

We plan on shooting March 1 - March 4.

This short film is being produced with the intention of submission to film
festivals.

Into The Night is the story of John, a married man who meets a mysterious
woman at a local dive bar, embarking on a self destructive journey that
will force him to come to terms with his troubled past and dysfunctional
present leaving him to decide his future.

Currently casting for the role of:

JOHN, 30, White Male, A blue collar construction worker who sees himself
becoming more and more like the man he hated most in his life, his father.

Please send headshots and resumes to brandon.baker114 at gmail.com or contact
me at 330-714-2458.

To view my portfolio visit www.vimeo.com/brandonbaker

Thanks,