[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: Episode 59: The (Beck and) Call of the Wild

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Mon Jan 21 15:38:50 PST 2013

>> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>>
>> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the arts community of Northeast Ohio.

Episode 59: The (Beck and) Call of the Wild

Host Benjamin Rexroad and Producer Kyle Jozsa discuss Boy Scouts, the primordial sound and the power of silence.

“There are a lot of irregular people who come down these steps.”

ZEN MOMENT:

No Zen story but we do have maracas!

THE SHOW:
The day Kyle does not wake up…he’ll be dead
Blending Conversations
OM: The Primordial Sound
“He’s like dude-sized”
True Story + Fiction = Powerful
Solomon the Wise
Connecting the dots in unusual ways
Humans > Technology
Surrounding yourself with beauty
No one-on-one contact!!!
Silencing the Body, Silencing the Mind, Silencing the Parents
Impulse in “THE NOW”
Deep, Resounding Confidence
The Blooming Basement Studios gets more LOVE
Trance Dancing With Demons
External vs. Internal Lessons
The never-ending story
“Step back, look at yourself and don’t be afraid to laugh”
Judgment Day
The Brains or The Bodies
The call of the wild
The harmony of Benjamin and Kyle
“I want to know you for You.”

CONTACT US:

podcast at headsupproductions.net

www.facebook.com/headsupproductions
www.twitter.com/headsuptheatre

www.headsupproductions.net

DONATE:

www.headsupproductions.net/donate

Check out www.headsupproductions.net   to listen.

We are now on iTunes. Search "Heads Up Arts Radio" on iTunes to subscribe!