[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players' "My Way" Opens February 7

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 06:35:04 PST 2013

Workshop Players presents

*My Way*

by Gerald Marks and Seymour B. Simons.

Produced in cooperation with Summerwind Productions.

Directed by Dave MacKeigan

Music Direction by Kira Seaton

Frank Sinatra lovers will swoon to the music of Old Blue Eyes as *My
Way*conducts them on a musical journey through 56 of his most popular
songs.
This cabaret style production features four performers crooning away to
Sinatra classics “Fly Me To the Moon,”  “I’ll Be Seeing You,”  “It Was a
Very Good Year,” “My Kind of Town,” “New York, New York,” “The Best is Yet
to Come,” and, of course, “My Way,”  plus many, many more.  Don’t miss this
trip down Memory Lane as the cast (Vicki Fritzman, Judy MacKeigan, Jacob
Schindler, Will Ujek, Beth Van Horn and Casey Wolnowski) takes us back to
the era of Sinatra.

Production dates are February 7, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23 1 at 8 p.m., with  Sunday
matinees on February 17, 24 at 3 p.m.

Each performance can accommodate two persons using a wheelchair. Tickets
are $14 and may be reserved by calling the box office at
440-988-5613between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.

* *

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"