[NEohioPAL] Needed: Music/sound designer for Middle School Play (Laura Hart)

Laura Hart drama_munchkin at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 09:44:40 PST 2013

Shore Middle School is doing Alice in Wonderland May 9th 10th and 11th.  We need someone to compose and record music for three Lewis Carroll poems (Will You Join the Dance, Ballad of Mock Turtle Soup, and You are Old Father William), a theme to loop at the beginning, and several 30 sec musical interludes for scene changes.

Our production design is Steampunk, the bright side of it.  It's a fun, creative period to work with.

As this is a Middle School we don't have a large budget to work with, but we will negotiate payment.

Contact Laura Hart at drama_munchkin at yahoo.com or call/text (216 548-0804