[NEohioPAL] Music Man Opens! Twinsburg Community Theatre in Twinsburg for 3 weeks

tburgtheater tburgtheater at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 20:17:15 PST 2013

“The Music Man” is in town! Come one, come all to Twinsburg Community
Theatre’s production of this toe-tapping musical including the songs “76
Trombones”, “The Wells Fargo Wagon”, and “Goodnight My Someone”. We even
have a Barbershop Quartet! Our large cast of 166 includes children and
adults of all ages. Come and be transported back in time to the innocence
of 1912 Iowa!******

Directed by Shonna Talley Nitzel, Jim Volkert and****

Chelsea Selvaggio, Musical Director****

** **

Twinsburg High School Auditorium****

10084 Ravenna Road, Twinsburg 44087****

** **

Tickets are $10 at the door, $9 in advance****

Friday, January 25 at 7pm****

Saturday, January 26 at 2pm****

Sunday, January 27 at 2pm****

Saturday, February 2 at 7pm****

Sunday, February 3 at 2pm****

Friday, February 8 at 7pm****

Saturday, February 9 at 2pm****

Sunday, February 10 at 2pm****
For more information or tickets, visit https://tix.extremetix.com/
Online/?siteID=3258&cartID=b4925c92-4cca-4809-ab99-54a8af99e6dd
Or visit www.twinsburgrecreation.com

** **