[NEohioPAL] Musical Theater Videos for sale

Laura Taylor lltaylor at neo.rr.com
Sat Jan 26 16:46:50 PST 2013

I am selling a collection of VHS tapes of musical related movies.  In the collection are:  Fiddler on the Roof, Hello Dolly, Camelot, Into the Woods, Cinderella (original) and Cinderella (remake), Grease, My Fair Lady, the operas Hansel & Gretel & Amahl & The Night Visitors, and films Immortal Beloved, Amadeus and Les Mis (not the musical).  They are all in very good, playable condition and are NOT copies.  I realize not many people out there are looking for VHS tapes, but some of these are very hard to come by in any other format and would be great resources for a school, library or director collection.    Please contact me with questions.  I would like $75 for the collection.  Located in Doylestown.       lltaylor300 at gmail.com