[NEohioPAL] Actor Intensive

Marc Moritz marcmoritz at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 19:41:13 PST 2013

Many of you in this community may not be aware of Chris Richards. A graduate of Kent State and a brilliant actor who I had the privilege of Directing in GUTENBERG ! THE MUSICAL , at Dobama  Theatre. Not that he asked me, but I STRONGLY urge you consider this Intensive. This guy has a lot to offer. And no...I am not getting a commission!

MM

Marc Moritz