[NEohioPAL] COMPLETE INFO REGARDING THS AMAZING FRANK SINATRA COLLECTION

Mary Faktor FaktorTheActor at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 20:44:07 PST 2013

WOW...we have a lot of I Sinatra fans out there.  Here's the FAQ's Ive been sent.

1.  All albums are in excellent condition with no scratches or warping
2.  Covers are all in tact showing just a little use age wear, but not at all bad (one has a tear on front cover as listed below)
3.  Every wonderful song Frank is known for seems to be on these albums...and many I've never heard of...a real treasure find.
4.  I'd rather sell all to one party, however, if a collector just needs one to complete a collection, who am I to harsh his/her mellow...I'd consider it.
5.  Since I have several people interested, and I really don't know the fair market value of this treasure trove,  I guess I should pull an "eBay" type situation and sell to the highest bidder...let the games begin.  Ill keep all interested parties in the loop of what the others are offering, yet respect anonymity.

FYI. I also have an original 1969 triple album of Woodstock available.
**************************************************************************************************************
SINATRA ALBUMS......year of production not printed unless listed below).
Single record album unless listed as double more

1.  THAT'S LIFE

2.  PORTRAIT OF SINATRA (double album year 1977)

3.  FRANCIS ALBERT SINATRA & ANTON CARLOS JOBIM

4.  FRANK SINATRA & COUNT BASIE IT MIGHT AS WELL BE SWING
(Arrangements by Quincy Jones)

5.  SEPTEMBER OF MY YEARS

6.  WATERTOWN ... A LOVE STORY

7.  SINATRA'S GREATEST HITS THE EARLY YEARS

8.  THIS IS SINATRA

9.  THE WORLD WE KNEW (featuring "Something Stupid" with Nancy Sinatra)
Record in great shape...album cover a little torn)

10.  STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT

11.  THE FRANK SINATRA STORY IN MUSIC (double album)

12.  THE ESSENTIAL FRANK SINATRA (triple box set with booklet)

13.  SONGS FOR THE YOUNG AT HEART (double album)

14.  THE GREAT HITS OF FRANK SINATRA

15.  FRANK SINATRA CYCLES (1968)

Sent from my iPad
Mary Faktor (the actor :-)