[NEohioPAL] NEO Church Still Seeking Drummer (Paid Position)

Terrii Wachala terrii.wachala at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:10:42 PST 2013

NEO Church and The Rising are looking for professional drummers. A few
preliminaries: Must be a Bible believing Christian and agree with our
church doctrine. Must have a reference from a pastor and past worship
leader.

Check out some of our videos and our websites.

www.neochurch.org

www.neorising.com

http://youtu.be/9q43ZxL0H2w

http://youtu.be/2n6h6F8SwtU

These videos are from our night service but we are currently looking for a
morning drummer also.

You must have your own equipment!

NEO Church rehearses Monday nights and Sunday before service.
The Rising rehearses Saturday nights and Sunday before service.

For more information about our church or to schedule an appointment for an
audition, please contact Jim Pavkov jimpavkov at neochurch.org