[NEohioPAL] Event: This is going to be fun! The Akron Mardi Gras Bash, Feb 12th, Fat Tuesday, at the Tangier

Mark Little mlittle at wideopenwest.com
Wed Jan 30 06:25:44 PST 2013

Event:  The  <http://www.akronmardigrasbash.org/hello-world/> Akron Mardi
Gras Bash at the Tangier

AkronMardiGrasBash.org <http://www.akronmardigrasbash.org/>
http://www.AkronMardiGrasBash.org

You won't want to miss this FAT TUESDAY DESTINATION.

Join us for an open bar, New Orleans-style food, a DJ dance party and a full
evening of dancing, masks and beads!
Akron's Mardi Gras Bash will take place in The Tangier's Fountain Room.

Fat Tuesday: February 12, 2013, from 6-10 p.m.!

The Akron Mardi Gras Bash includes a VIP section with ultra-premium alcohol,
superior food and valet service.
A limited number of VIP tickets are available, so make sure to get yours
early.

 <http://akronmardigrasbash.eventbrite.com/> Get your tickets today!
http://akronmardigrasbash.eventbrite.com/#
<http://akronmardigrasbash.eventbrite.com/>

Want to be a part of our mailing list to get exclusive deals?
Send an email here <mailto:kgreenwald at teamhfa.com>  and we'll add you!
kgreenwald at teamhfa.com

See you at the Tangiers on February 12th!
The Tangier is located at 532 West Market Street, Akron, Ohio 44302, in the
Highland Square District.

--

And to all of our VIP guests, you will have the unique experience of having
our local drink expert Shaun "The Bartender" Daugherty as your own private

Please visit his online site at www.ShaunTheBartender.com.
http://www.shaunthebartender.com

--

All proceeds benefit:    Spring Garden Waldorf School, Copley, Ohio.
Inspiring. Innovative. Intelligent.

We are committed to educating each child so that he or she will contribute
to the future of the world with clear and creative thinking, compassion,
moral strength, and courage. Spring Garden Waldorf School is part of the
long-standing Waldorf tradition, a worldwide movement putting Rudolf
Steiner's educational philosophy into practice. This method works because it
addresses the whole child-cognitive, social, and creative-and meets the
needs of each individual through a challenging and multi-sensory
environment.   All information provided from: www.sgws.org.