[NEohioPAL] Lakeland's Northeast Ohio premiere of Next to Normal

Martin Friedman martinfriedman98 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 10:15:50 PST 2013

"This show is less about connecting the dots than about life as a state of fragmentation."“A work of muscular grace and power. It is much more than a feel-good musical; it is a feel-everything musical.”

 please contact the Director of Risk/Privacy Management at (216)778-5728. For a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices, please visit: http://www.metrohealth.org/general/privacy.asp