[NEohioPAL] Request for Teaching Artists

Kristan Rothman kristan at yaneo.org
Thu Jan 31 11:40:02 PST 2013

*Request for Teaching Artists*
Young Audiences is currently searching for talented and enthusiastic visual
and performing artists interested in teaching their art in classrooms
across Northeast Ohio. We are especially interested in meeting
photographers, theater artists, and digital media artists, but all artists
are welcome.Young Audiences will host *meet-and-greet information
sessionson Wednesday, February 13 at 10AM and Friday, February 15 at
2PM
* for all artists interested in learning more about how they can join the
Young Audiences roster. The session will run* will be held at the Young
Audiences office in Shaker Square*. At this session, we will:

   - provide an overview of Young Audiences' work in the community
   - share with you what it means to be a teaching artist
   - explain the process that all of our teaching artists must go through
   to begin work with students
   - hear from a current Young Audiences teaching artist about their
   experiences

Young Audiences staff will be on hand to answer any questions you have
about the process.

If you would like to attend, please use the following link to RSVP:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G8X95WC

We look forward to meeting you there!
--
Kristan Rothman