[NEohioPAL] Last Night to see The Public Squares! Tonight, February 2. 8 p.m.

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Sat Feb 2 06:50:31 PST 2013

Show is at 2200 South Green Road in University Heights.  We will start with
some improv and then give you a night of all-new, original sketch comedy
from some of the hardest-working funny people in Cleveland.

Last night's show evoked belly laughs throughout the evening and several
special requests for our closing number to please be put up on YouTube.
Come and see what the talk is about.

See you at 8 pm tonight.  Tickets are $10 at the door.

Best,
mp

Marjorie Preston, President*
Marjorie Preston PR
*http://www.marjoriepreston.com/
Specializing in small business, arts and non-profit clients*
Let's tell your story!

*"If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations."--
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder