[NEohioPAL] Supporting NEOPal....

NATALIE BAUMAN natbauman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 3 13:31:24 PST 2013

Hi all -
I actually just contributed for the first time, after years of learning about
upcoming shows, posting just a few notices and just keeping up with our local
performing arts community. Fred and Noah put so much time into keeping this
resource alive for us all, and we need to do more than just lurk. If each person
who can even contributed $5 or $10 as I did, and those who can do more do so, we
can say an appropriate thank you for all their work!  Just a thought....

 Natalie Bauman

www.sunrisesunsetdocumentaries.com
www.facebook.com/sunrise.sunset.documentaries
www.twitter.com/lifestoryvideo