[NEohioPAL] Audio Equipment for Sale

Dale A Baumann powakai at windstream.net
Mon Feb 4 12:11:28 PST 2013

This equipment is in excellent working condition.  There are a few nicks
here and there.

The List:

ROTEL RMB 1095 Power Amp/ 5 channels @ 250watts each w/sub-send.  Can be
used to power a small venue or in Home Theater.  It weighs about 80lbs so
there is a lot in there.  Powerful                             clean sound.

SUNFIRE SIGNATURE SUB-WOOFER/  12" Driver and 12" Passive Resonator/Volume,
Crossover and Phase Controls/ 2750 Watts.  This speaker has a lifetime
transferable warranty.  No matter what happens as long as it is not from
abuse (kicking it, getting wet, dropping it etc.) the factory will repair it
for a flat rate of $255.00 (last time I checked).  You pay to ship it there.

B & W SERIES 3 SPEAKERS:

1 LCR 600 Center Speaker (Dual 6" with Tweeter)

2 DM 602 Surrounds (6" with Tweeter)

2 DM 604 Stereo Fronts (6" Driver with 6" Passive Resonator, 6" Mid-Range
with Tweeter)

Price for the Lot:  $1500.00

Also throwing in at no charge:

ROTEL RSP 1066 AV and Surround Sound Processor/ This unit is in perfect
condition as well.  The only issue is that it does not accept HDMI
connections.  However it does accept TosLinks, Coaxial and Component Cables.
Nice piece, antiquated.  That is why I am giving away with purchase.  ENJOY!

If you live in an apartment or with your parents DO NOT by this system.