[NEohioPAL] SUPPORT LOCAL ACTORS >> HELP THEM WIN COMMERCIAL GIG! HILARIOUS VID!

Annette Lawless annettelawless at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:37:25 PST 2013

Hey NEOhioPal peeps! I need your help. I’m a TV reporter and recently directed a spot for a local commercial contest. I would love it if you could support me and the three talented actors by voting.

All you have to do is click on the following Facebook link and LIKE my post. The entry with the most likes wins. The video is pretty funny stuff.

CLICK & LIKE >> http://www.facebook.com/clearchoicelasik/posts/364039813703418

Feel free to follow my Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/AnnetteLawlessTV. I’ve been branching out into filming more projects lately – many are turning into paid gigs. Might be worth the follow, if not for my zany pictures!

Annette Lawless
Fox 8 News Reporter
5800 S. Marginal Road
Cleveland, OH 44103