[NEohioPAL] New & Upcoming Theatre looking for New Volunteers

Ashley Pippin apippin710 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:33:34 PST 2013

There is a new & exciting Theatre on the horizon and we want YOU involved.

Are you tired of amateur theatre being boring in Northeast Ohio?
Is it hard for you to find a diverse theatre that gives you a diverse
experience?
Are you interested in helping the arts community look more inviting
for our future generation?

If you or anyone you know has time to spare for an exciting new
venture. We are looking for persons of any ethnic background to
volunteer in the area of business or artistic. Doesn’t matter if you
have 1 hour a day or 40 hours a week, we are flexible. We would like
you to know a little “something, something” about theatre-but hey-if
you don’t, theatre is so “contagious” that you will learn something
“anyway”!

We would love to give you more information individually. Shoot us an
email at: apippin710 at gmail.com or give us a call at (216) 965-9804!

Thanks so much!

--
Humbly In God's Love,