[NEohioPAL] Attention Artists & Performers - TVs GIVEAWAY!

Jeon Francis jeonfrancis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:53:26 PST 2013

*"BOOB TUBE BONANZA"*

*Are you an artist or performer that uses TVs as a part of your art or
performance?*

My upcoming installation at the Loren Naji Gallery (stay tuned for
details) will only consist of a few TVs. After the show is complete, I plan
to explore incorporating a different medium into my work, which means, in
the meantime, I have several TVs of all ages and sizes in storage that I
won't be using and *would be happy to give away to other artists.*
Weather permitting, I'm hosting a "Boob Tube Bonanza" pop-in & pop-out with
as many TV sets as you'd like to take *Saturday, February 16* from
*12 p.m. - 4 p.m.* First come. First served.
Any left overs will be donated to Habitat For Humanity.
*Please send me an email of interest for the address.*
Cheers!
Jeon Francis
(216) 526-8473
http://www.jeonfrancis.webs.com/