[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Celebrates Black History Month- with Shows throughout Cleveland!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 18:03:21 PST 2013

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be hosting (3) three In Studio Showcase performances this month in celebration of Black History Month.

Performances are as follows:

Location - Collinwood Recreation Center
Date : Friday February 15th
Time 6pm

Location - St. Martin De Porres ( East 124th in Superior)
Date : Tuesday February 12th
Time 4pm

Location - First Baptist Church of Greater Cleveland
Date : Saturday February 23rd
Time 10am

We hope you can come help us celebrate Black Hstory Month.  Meet the dancers, our parents and see what we have been up too.

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to all children. We believe all children deserve to have the gift of a good quality Dance Education. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook. We hope to be dancing with you soon!

For more information please feel free to contact us at:

Cleveland Inner City Ballet
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
(216) 903-6604