[NEohioPAL] Two + Bonus Chances to see SOMETHING DADA before our Spring Break!

Maria Llivers mlbusiness2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 23:39:50 PST 2013

Subject: Two + Bonus Chances to see Something Dada before our Spring Break!
SOMETHING DADA, Cleveland's Longest Running Improvisational Comedy Company will be performing the next two Saturdays at Beck Center for the Arts! (Then we'll take our Spring Break!)

Join us!

February 9th
February 16th

Beck Center for the Arts - Studio Theatre

Lakewood, Ohio

Doors 7:30 ~ Show 8:00
All Tickets $12 ~ All Ages Welcome ~ PG-13 suggested

Refreshments, including beer and wine, available for purchase through Beck Center
for the Arts and Gypsy Bean Coffeehouse (located on-site).

Tickets: www.beckcenter.org or 216-529-0212.

We will be back to resume our Spring/Summer schedule at Beck Center on April 27th.

Here's an ADDITIONAL CHANCE to see Dada on Friday, February 15th:

Olmsted Falls High School
COMEDY NIGHT
featuring Something Dada
& Comedy Sketches by OFHS Students

7:30pm ~ $10 at the Door

For information on Something Dada or to inquire about availability for trainings, corporate shows or private events,
contact us at 216-696-4242 (HAHA) or visit our website at www.somethingdada.com.