[NEohioPAL] Looking for Singers for Television Show Audition...

Tonya M. Huffman thuffman7 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 07:15:53 PST 2013

My name is Tonya M. Huffman and I am looking to put together a young adult acapella singing group to audition for two television talent shows. I am an alto. I am looking for three people, namely a soprano, a tenor, and a base. Once the group is formed, I am looking to get the group together sometime later in this month of February 2013, or in March 2013 to pick a song, get the arrangement together, practice, and video record it to send to producers of the two television shows; because I realize that everyone is busy, I am hoping that this process of choosing the song, choosing a great arrangement, practicing it to perfection, and recording it can be done in at most, two rehearsals. So if you are a young adult, can sing any of the three voice parts, are interested in being in a singing group, and able to remain a part of the group should we advance on either television show, then send me an email at thuffman7 at hotmail.com and you may be contacted. Thank you!