[NEohioPAL] Audition/Acting Coach For Hire

jasonleupold11 jasonleupold11 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:18:31 PST 2013

-------- Original message --------
From: Jason Leupold <jasonleupold11 at gmail.com>
To: post at neohiopal.com
Subject: Audition/Acting Coach For Hire

Have a big audition coming up? Want a second opinion on a monologue or song choice? Or just looking to improve your craft? I'm here to help! Whether you're rehearsing towards a specific goal or you just want to improve on your technique, I'm here to help actors of all ages work on their craft as well as the most important skill any actor can have: AUDITIONING.

Location is optional! I have a studio room at my apartment, I can travel to your home, or we can meet at a third location. Wherever you will be the most comfortable is where I want to work.

For rates and other information, please email me at jasonleupold11 at gmail.com. I look forward to meeting and working with you!

Credentials: Jason Leupold is a local actor who has performed both in the area and in NYC. He holds a bachelors degree in Musical Theatre from Kent State University (2011). He spent 6 months in NYC both performing and honing the art of auditioning and has a proven track record to show his success. Local audiences may have seen him at KSU, Porthouse, Beck Center, Mercury Summer Stock, or Weathervane, and they'll be able to see him perform as Tony in True North's production of West Side Story.