[NEohioPAL] The Movement Factory Grand Opening this Saturday!

group A groupa at me.com
Wed Feb 6 08:29:54 PST 2013

Join us for our GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION Saturday February 9th 3-9pm at The Movement Factory, a NEW Dance, Pilates, and Fitness studio for adults in Lakewood!

Visit the studio, meet the instructors, drink some healthy juices, and see what kind of classes we have available for you!

We'll have FREE mini classes offered - ZUMBA®, Dance, & Pilates - every hour on the hour for you to try, along with healthy giveaways, demonstrations, & fun activities for all!

Be sure to wear your workout clothes & shoes to join in on the fun!

Let's welcome in an awesome year of fitness, dance, & Pilates at our new studio!

www.themovementfactory.com
13000 Athens Avenue #203
Lakewood OH 44107
216.712.4622