[NEohioPAL] Actors Headshot Special!

Kinsley Funari kinsfunari at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:11:04 PST 2013

Hey Actors!
 Who would come to a studio day that ran from 12-4 (on a weekend) and
offers:
- 5 (enhanced) headshots (emailed to you within 1 week)
- with up to 5 outfit changes (restrooms on location)
- For $25 per person (that’s $5 per headshot)

We would have 2-3 studio backgrounds for you to choose from, also a woodsy
outdoor option if you’d like.   This would be in the Cleveland area.

We are trying to get our name out there and give actors an example of our
work before they commit to our regular pricing.  Consider this a “sample
day” – We cannot rent the space though until we are sure how many people we
can get to attend.

Check out our website and
"Like"<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sissy-Pics-Photography/247432678719337>us
on Facebook to keep updated!