[NEohioPAL] Short Film-Actors Needed: Male 20's, Female 20's

greg papa ozzy1316 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 05:25:16 PST 2013

We're students filming a short film for Cleveland State University between Friday March 1st and Sunday March 3rd. We need one male in his 20's and one female in her 20's. Filmming will take place on and near the Cleveland State campus on that weekend.No film day should go more than 6 hours.We will provide snacks, meals and a copy of the film on DVD. If interested, contact Greg. Thanks