[NEohioPAL] Tonights Friday Night Class

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 07:51:06 PST 2013

Actors!

Friday Night Class!

Class tonight is Potluck!  Scene Potluck.  That means you get to pick.  Bring a scene.  It can be anything from the worst sides ever to your favorite scene.  Only 2 pages maximum.  If it's more, we will cut it back.

We will pick the scenes to use and I will assign them so no guarantees.  But it will be fun.  You may be in your scene or get to watch others work the scene.  Something to keep in mind.

Email me if you need your RSVP at maureendempsey at yahoo.com

If you would like to come and want to check for last minute spot call or text me at 440-313-8326.

Maureen Dempsey
www.maureendempsey.com