[NEohioPAL] West Side Market Vendor Relief Fundraiser

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Sat Feb 9 07:47:25 PST 2013

HI all-
Want to do something to help the vendors affected by the West Side Market fire?
For every new LIKE  I get on my Facebook page between now and February  15th
 I'll donate an additional dollar to the West Side Market Vendor Relief Fund.   Currently the donation amount is  at $201
Yes, this shameless promotion, but also a good cause.
Remember, once you LIKE the page you can post your events causes etc for free!

Thanks for your support

Margaret Reardon Marketing
www.margaretreardon.bizLike on Facebook!