[NEohioPAL] Extras Needed For Music Video

Phaze Jackson phazejackson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 01:01:30 PST 2013

How's it going everybody? I am shooting a video for my song "The Hardest
Part" and am in need of extras for a kickback/party scene. The shoot is
Saturday, February 16th, from 4pm-8pm in Euclid,Ohio. Unfortunately I can't
offer any money for compensation, so this is for somebody looking to build
a resume/portfolio or someone looking for a new experience. If interested
please email phazejackson at gmail.com with your name. and a photo of
yourself. The link to the song is below. Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/phazejackson/phaze-jackson-dear-lord-the

--
Phaze Jackson
www.phazejackson.com