[NEohioPAL] Need video of trebuchet in action for super hero adventure web series

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Tue Feb 12 05:15:39 PST 2013

I am in full production on episode 1 of my upcoming web series THE CARDINAL ADVENTURES. The series is based on America's longest running Christian super hero comic strip currently seen at Go Comics online.  Looking ahead to episode #3, I need some decent video of a pumpkin chucking trebuchet in action. It doesn't have to actually be launching pumpkins.  If anyone has any such video and is willing to let me use it if it would work for  my purposes, please e-mail me at newparablefilms at yahoo.com.
This is a not for profit project so compensation is credit only.

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp