[NEohioPAL] head shot promotion

Joe Miheli hlmsmn at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 10:37:54 PST 2013

At Creative Light Studio, Joseph Miheli Photography, we are offering a portrait and head shot session to those who need an update to their current portfolio. The cost is minimal and you will be delighted by the images we can create for you and of you. Your private session includes wardrobe changes, an edited cd of all images and 1- 8x10 either black and white or color. The choice is yours. Cost of the shoot is $75.00! PleASE CONTACT THE STUDIO FOR MORE DETAILS. Link at www.joseph-miheli.artistwebsites.com

Peace, Love, and Devotion